- Human Geography
- Physical Geography
- GeoSpatial Science
- Resource and Environmental Management
- Learn Logon for all Courses - Learn is the University's Learning Management System. All course materials for Geography courses are located on this system. Use your IT username and password to access Learn.
- Geography Assignment Cover Sheet
- Computer FAQ page - all you need to know about IT stuff in the department
- Application for an extension (.doc) - used for all extension requests in case of illness, accident or bereavement (or in excpetional cases other reasons but not on grounds of pressure from other work)
- Facilities and services
- Towards Your Degree
- Thinking of Undertaking Postgraduate Studies?
- Job and Career Prospects - what are geography students doing in the workplace?
- Geography Safety Information - contacts and more.
- Learning Skills Centre - The Learning Skills Centre is there to unlock your potential at University by enhancing the range of skills needed to succeed in study at a tertiary level, achieve higher grades and prepare you for your future career path.
They offer a range of free teaching services to help UC students at all levels acquire the specialised skills they need for academic success, from taking effective lecture notes to structuring a PhD thesis.